New Albums

Posted by :: sixtwentyseven :: | Posted in | Posted on Monday, December 21, 2009


Was expecting Lee Sheng Jie's album to be out soon, but here I am listening to his album already! I got to commend that based on the first 3 songs that I'm listening, at least 2 songs will be on my KTV list! If the quality of the songs is held consistent, this album will be as good as his <痴心绝对手放开> album. I can still remember after that album, he struggled a bit for consistency, which is his k-able songs.

What I didn't expect was Harlem Yu to come out with another album as well! Although it's a compilation + 3 new songs, I don't think it will disappoint much. From the songs he chose for the compilation, the song genre is pretty good. I haven't heard the 3 new songs yet, but I hope it won't disappoint as some of his songs recently is really bad... And this coming from a long fan who has 13 of his albums and counting.

In the meantime, I'm happily listening to Lee Sheng Jie's new album!