下一站,幸福

Posted by :: sixtwentyseven :: | Posted in , , | Posted on Wednesday, February 17, 2010


I don't have a thing for Taiwanese dramas. Seriously. I can assure the amount of Taiwanese drama that I have completed is less than the amount of fingers I have. One of the pet peeve regarding Taiwanese dramas is that it is usually too cheesy, too exaggerated and just simply, dumb. I can still remember one particular drama that make my heart boil. The starting was good, the middle was okay and the ending I felt was so bad that I want sumo wrestle the male lead and throw an asteroid the director for ending that drama in that manner.

What made me started this show was from a local free-to-distribute local newspaper. During this period there were 3 dramas that featured some of the hottest male leads in the Taiwan industry and they were comparing the viewership for these dramas. 下一站,幸福 managed to garner 7.63%, which was pretty decent given the competitiveness of the golden time slot for dramas. All I can say is that once I started the show, I just want to finish the whole drama at one go.

Interesting to note, the drama is still airing in Taiwan right now. Why do I say it's interesting is because I seldom blog about any dramas when it's still airing. The last episode was delayed due to Chinese New Year weekend (DARN!), so the last episode is this coming weekend. I got to say this drama has surprised me quite a bit. The script was very well written, no cheesy acting, or in fact I should say very convincing acting by everyone (esp. 小小彬), and a great soundtrack to boot. In fact, the soundtrack is the main draw as the songs complements the drama like a glove to a hand. It touches the heart at the right moments.

For once, here are the soundtrack songs:

品冠 - 我以为


丁噹 - 我愛他


丁噹 - 你為什麼說謊


丁噹 - 親人