-= Under the silence of the Night =-

Posted by :: sixtwentyseven :: | Posted in , | Posted on Friday, February 26, 2010

Just realised I haven't been posting much about my personal stuff. Mostly what you see in here are just some reviews for some shows that I've watched. Not that I do not like to post things about myself but sometimes I wonder is there a need to post something about myself. After all, ever since I changed the blog skin from the old one to this current skin, I've removed the personal info section as well and first timers who come to my blog will just assume it's just some review blog.

I do have close friends coming in every now and then to check out what I've been up to and probably I thought I owe them a post since if your friend checks out your blog most likely they would like to know what you've been up to and how are you etc. So here goes a slight update!

I've been taking a part time course since last August and I'm already 3/4 done with it. Just a few assignments, projects and one final paper and I'm done with the course. I'd say this course has been really enjoyable because it's something which I really enjoyed studying and for the first time I'm probably studying for something I have a major interest in. Sadly to say sometimes it takes a lifetime to know what you like and what you don't. But at least I'm fortunate enough to know I pretty much enjoy what I'm studying right now. Hope to do well for the remaining semester and pass with a nice diploma.

Because of the night classes for this course, I had to give up my weekly session of tennis with my dad and his friends. Interestingly, I really missed the tennis sessions. I didn't know I would enjoy playing tennis that much and frankly speaking, I'm poor in it as well. But having a few good rallies will really perk your feelings up. Besides, it's a good activity that I share with my dad. There's this saying that girls will stick to their fathers more while guys would always be the mommy's boy. Well, I view it as an important activity that I bond with my dad.

"Under the silence of the night, where I fell in love with silence and learned to embrace its beauty"