Brown Eyed Girls - Abracadabra

Posted by :: sixtwentyseven :: | Posted in | Posted on Monday, October 25, 2010

As I've mentioned in my previous post I've been watching quite a bit of Korean Variety "We got Married". Because the artistes involved all comes from the Korean music scene, I began to find out more about their music.

I don't usually listen to any form of dance numbers but this song by Brown Eyed Girls really got me hooked on. Firstly, the MV is of a different standard from conventional Korean MV as it has an international feel. Secondly, the dance is really sizzling hot and the song arrangement is absolutely fantastic. I'm definitely not surprised that this song won best Korean Dance Track at the Korean Music Festival 2010.

Oh by the way, Ga-In of B.E.G is part of the Adam Couple in "We Got Married".