Infatuation

Posted by :: sixtwentyseven :: | Posted in | Posted on Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Ok I admit. I'm in love with my PC. Seriously, after 6 years with a Pentium IV coupled with a GeForce4 graphics card + 512mb, it's hard not to fall in love with my current setup. I mean, the speed's really like flying (ok, not exactly to you, but compared to a 6 year old PC, DEFINITELY). Most importantly, I bought a new monitor, something that looks like this:



I mean, all my life the biggest monitor in front of me is a cool 15" monitor. And to jump 6.1" + a wide screen to boot is really.... WOOHOO!!!

Alright. So much about monitors. They're like the norm now but it's precisely because of my new monitor that I'm infatuated with apple wallpapers. Call me duhz but really, there're some really cool designs!





My Current Wallpaper:



I love XP, but these wallpapers are simply irresistible!!

Credits: http://www.usingmac.com/2008/6/8/90-more-apple-wallpapers